About Nerd Geek Facts

What is Nerd Geek Facts?

Are you in this page and you don't know how did you get here?






Nerd Geek Facts is an Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Blogger and Google+ user, yeah i'm everywhere, even in your dreams and under your bed.
Well this account is for the News of the big and Small screen, memes, etc.

Why I did this account?


On April 6th, 2017. I was bored in my house, and I tought... What if I make an account about news of the Nerd and Geek world? and I did it, but my user name wasn't @NerdGeekFacts, and I will not tell you what was my old name, just my old followers will know it.

I finished watching Stranger Things, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones and 13 Reasons Why (Don't judge me!) so I needed another distraction because my Netflix account was 1 month free-trial, and that's another reason why I made this account.
So at the beginning, I was a truly S%&/ doing memes and edits, look at my old posts in Instagram and you will know why I'm telling you this.
Actually I have not a Netflix Account, so if you are a good person please, please, please could you share your Netflix Account with me?
Again don't judge me!
Currently I know a little of Phtoshop and edits.
I hate those persons that are "Marvel Forever" and were the first in the line to watch Avengers: Infinity War but they have not see movies like Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Thor, etc. Basically, those persons that have not seen the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe and are "Marvel Fans"



How Contact Us?


Do you want tell me how cool I am? Do you want to send me an orange? or a banana?
Well this is your "Section"
You can constact us via Instagram, or send a email to nerdgeekfacts@gmail.com
But remember I am under your bed and when you turn off the lights and run because you don't wanna that the killer catchs you, I am runnig to catch you.







No comments